Senior Demand Planner
- Post Date:2nd December 2022 14692
- Views 26
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.Senior Demand Planner
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Senior Demand Planner – Introduction
A graduate with experience of forecasting in a supply chain or logistics environment, you are ready to develop your career in a business that is a world expert in making coatings. Operating in over 150 countries, AkzoNobel is home to well-known brands, such as the UK’s favourite Dulux paint, and has been awarded Top Employer status in the UK and Europe. We are now recruiting a Demand Planner to support business decision making by gathering data to identify customer requirements and produce accurate production forecasts.
Senior Demand Planner – The Role
- Gather & interrogate data points to predict future demand requirements
- Feed the forecast into the relevant systems
- Produce accurate & detailed customer forecasts
- Deliver actionable insight to inform our IBP processes
- Collaborate with account managers & directly with customers to improve ongoing forecasting
- Manage deviations from forecasts
- Track performance against KPIs
- Get involved with continuous improvement initiatives to enhance the forecasting process
Senior Demand Planner – About You
- Graduate calibre
- Experience in constructing & maintaining forecasts.
- Previous exposure to Supply Chain management
- Proficient in Excel including Power Queries
- Used to working with business systems, such as SAP, APO, OMP, SAP BI & Power BI,
- Numerate with an eye for detail
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Enjoys a collaborative working environment where supporting colleagues is key
Senior Demand Planner – What Is In It For You
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Income protection
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Life Assurance
- Company pension
- Product discounts
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
Senior Demand Planner – How To Apply
We have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team. Apply online via the link and we will get right back to you.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.
Who are AkzoNobel?
Customers around the world use our trusted brands and products. Some of them are household names, including Dulux and Cuprinol, others are more specialist products, but everything we make is likely to play an essential role in your daily routine. We are experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in colour and protection since 1792.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
#LI – SH1
Related Jobs (38)
Sales & Marketing Graduate on 13th January 2023
Technologist on 13th January 2023
In-direct Tax Accountant (Europe) on 13th January 2023
Process Safety Manager on 13th January 2023
R&D- Applicator on 13th January 2023
Territory Sales Consultant NWEST on 13th January 2023
Manufacturing Production Assistant on 13th January 2023
Sales Orderline Clerk on 13th January 2023
Product Sales Representative on 13th January 2023
Sales Assistant (FT, 39 Hours) – Bradford on 13th January 2023