Senior Accounting Analyst
- Post Date:9th March 2021 13594
- Views 55
Job Title: Senior Accounting Analyst
POSITION SUMMARY: The Senior Accounting Analyst is primarily responsible for posting entries in GSC ledger and participating in the timely and accurate closing of the P&L and balance sheet.
- Posting entries in GSC ledger and participating in the timely and accurate closing of the P&L and balance sheet.
- Answer questions on GSC EMEAI accounting topics.
- Support the standardization of accounting practices.
- Analytical review and reconciliation of various general ledger accounts.
- Support on External & Internal audits.
- Participation towards completion of monthly and ad hoc reporting and other related tasks and duties as directed or needed
- Standardize accounting across the region.
- Formal Education:
Required : Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting
- Knowledge & Experience:
Required : Previous experience in the accounting reporting areas.
Preferred: Accounting experience in a manufacturing/distribution environment.
Previous Working Experience From Accounting In An International Company.
- Technical/skill Requirements:
Required: Strong verbal and written communication skills
Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $18 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
Please note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams is unable to sponsor work permits or visas.
Please note that Sherwin Williams is unable to respond to any enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies.
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law .