Sales Manager - Video Sales Acceleration
- Post Date:22nd December 2022 14798
- Views 79
The Sales Manager – Video Sales Acceleration combines sales, product, competitive and market knowledge with technical credibility working alongside sales, product and services organisations to maximize revenue.
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert (specialist). Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to sales teams and participates in cross-functional initiatives.
- Serving as the video sales subject matter expert (specialist), focus will be ensuring the Northwest Market always exceeds its video AOP/Budget/Quota.
- Aligned to both HP & Poly commercial sales teams focusing on the personal video to meeting room video solution growth.
- Assist in account planning to expand HP compute opportunities by leveraging the Poly video portfolio whilst maximizing the total contract value (TCV).
- Continually look to drive incremental video opportunity revenue, either by expansion or net new customer acquisition.
- Provide knowledge transfer and expertise to HP Poly’s commercial sales team, partners and customers.
- Interfacing between the video business unit and finance, owning the delivery of custom pricing and product support to increase complex opportunity closure rate.
- Be the video champion for HP Poly internally in reviews & roadmap planning, and externally at events to ensure HP Poly vision and solutions are properly positioned.
- Lead regular opportunity reviews with the Northwest leadership team, and globally as necessary.
- Promotes HP Poly’s offerings to become a key part of the partner’s business and solutions.
- Achieves assigned quota for HP Poly products.
- Transactional and relationship selling working within, and influencing, a team of selling professionals.
- Actively engages HP Poly resources and senior executives to build strategic relationships with end users to ensure long- term business opportunities for HP Poly.
- May recruit and develop business relationship with new partners.
Education And Experience Required
- University or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 10-15 years of solution selling experience at end user account and/or partner level.
- Experience selling to end users in a complex and highly competitive environments.
Knowledge And Skills
- Thorough understanding of the UC&C (Unified Communications & Collaboration) industry, competing vendors, and the channel. Dimensions include competitive positioning and business models.
- A track record of successful UC&C business development, including infrastructure, cloud services, hardware, and services sales.
- Successful experience of high performance staff recruitment and people management.
- Excellent communication skills – including English (working language), a second regional language would be beneficial.
- The ability to effortlessly articulate a vision, with a sense of direction, championing HP Poly strategies and plans.
- Demonstrate business skills and knowledge including knowledge of financial processes and common business terminology and practice.
- Excellent customer focus and adaptability
- Thorough understanding of HP’s organization & operations, including key business rules, and alignment with HP GBU go-to-market strategies, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives, structure and business model.
- Thorough understanding of HP’s products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of HP’s offerings relative to competition, and overcome objections.
- Effectively sells HP offerings by building strategic relationships with end user and partner decision makers; aligning partner and HP processes; and promoting HP programs and offerings.
- Develops strategic plans to grow the size of the business and HP Poly share.
- Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management.
- Ability to motivate.
- Coordinates and directs efforts across HP sales teams and across business groups.
- Thorough understanding of pipeline management discipline.
- Analytical approach to data essential
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
Related Jobs (37)
Sales & Marketing Graduate on 13th January 2023
Technologist on 13th January 2023
In-direct Tax Accountant (Europe) on 13th January 2023
Process Safety Manager on 13th January 2023
R&D- Applicator on 13th January 2023
Territory Sales Consultant NWEST on 13th January 2023
Manufacturing Production Assistant on 13th January 2023
Sales Orderline Clerk on 13th January 2023
Product Sales Representative on 13th January 2023
Sales Assistant (FT, 39 Hours) – Bradford on 13th January 2023