Job OverviewKey responsibilities:
- Providing a high level of customer service, identifying customer needs and assisting as required both face to face and over the telephone.
- Taking payments from customers, completing any sales documentation and authorisation procedures accurately.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures relating to security of company monies and stock.
- Undertaking as required stock take duties to ensure accurate levels of product availability.
- Loading, unloading and checking all incoming and outgoing deliveries against the delivery documentation to ensure accuracy.
- Providing cover at other stores within the Zone as and when requested to meet business requirements.
- Ensure all Health and Safety standards are adhered to at all times in line with both statutory legislation and Company policy.
- Previous experience in a customer facing environment delivering on direct sales.
- Excellent Communication skills, with a positive customer focused mentality.
- Good understanding of EPOS and IT systems.
- A full valid driving licence held for a period exceeding one year.
- Flexibility in attitude towards both working hours and duties.
Career LevelEntry Level
QualificationsEducated to High School level or equivalent