Retail account Manager UK & I
- Post Date:13th January 2023 14838
- Views 50
We are looking for a Retail Account Manager for the Hybrid Work Solutions and Peripherals Team. If you are a high-energy and experienced professional with a proven track record of managing consumer electronic or hardware products in the UKI region, we want to hear from you. This position requires close working relationships with relevant stakeholders to drive revenue for the company through growth in the region market.
The role requires a strong knowledge of the consumer electronic landscape and ideally good experience working inside the gaming ecosystem as part of your responsibilities managing the gaming brand HyperX, alongside driving HP’s classic peripherals range.
- Be the key point of contact and relationship owner for a defined set of customers and partners.
- Develop key accounts into strategic partners, and drive sustaining revenue, market share growth and product footprint in the defined retailers (online/offline) and direct partners.
- Maintain communication with relevant stakeholders and local teams on a regular basis.
- Work closely with ecosystem partners (Publishers, Hardware partners, Console companies) to build and execute go-to-market plans to accelerate growth and place HyperX as the Gamers’ first choice.
- Perform account management tasks including forecasting, sell out analysis, identifying promo opportunities, bi-weekly reporting
- Leverage your experience, industry best practices and supporting technologies to develop new and build existing customers
- Maintain a good knowledge of our products and our competitors. Be aware of any competitor promotional activities. Ensure our products are presented in the best way in-store and on-line
- Attend regular customer meetings, events and trade shows.
Skills And Experience
- Typically, 5+ years in the IT/Consumer electronic market, Sales or Business Development.
- Demonstrated experience of working in retail.
- Knowledge or keen interest of the PC/Console gaming market, competitors and products
- Strategic thinking/planning
- Negotiation skills and ability to frame the value proposition for the customer.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of the consumer market
- Collaborative approach
- Willing to travel on a regular basis (about 30% of the time)
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
Related Jobs (37)
Sales & Marketing Graduate on 13th January 2023
Technologist on 13th January 2023
In-direct Tax Accountant (Europe) on 13th January 2023
Process Safety Manager on 13th January 2023
R&D- Applicator on 13th January 2023
Territory Sales Consultant NWEST on 13th January 2023
Manufacturing Production Assistant on 13th January 2023
Sales Orderline Clerk on 13th January 2023
Product Sales Representative on 13th January 2023
Sales Assistant (FT, 39 Hours) – Bradford on 13th January 2023