Regional Sales Manager
- Post Date:20th December 2022 14763
- Views 21
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will join a worldwide brand in the exciting and sophisticated automotive refinish market. Use your strategic sales methodology to win new business for an established team. This is for the Midlands region.Key Responsibilities
- Work the PPG Way and drive PPG’s One team ethos, live, breathe and lead our values – Trust & respect, commitment, interdependency’s & pride.
- Collaborate and work seamlessly with business development managers in the region to support and deliver the segment strategy.
- Champion interdependency developing leading collaborations with other refinish departments (other sales regions, marketing, operations, finance, technical, Pinetree, human resources, supply chain)
- Ensure existing customer base is retained and supported, deploying regional technical sales resource as needed to ensure this is achieved.
- Drive Share-Of-Wallet growth in existing customers using Miller Heiman professional Selling Skills methodology in the day to day sales management of all refinish Collision/CT/LIC technical sales team members under responsibility.
- Pro-actively drive Vantage Point Sales pipeline management process, ensuring focused and pro-active pipeline governance process is followed across all segments and robust balanced sales pipelines are maintained in accordance with agreed targets.
- Commercial responsibility for Brown Brothers branches in your region.
- Lead key accounts to ensure we are delivering our key account proposition and support resources accordingly.
- Support van merchandising to ensure sales targets with existing customers are achieved.
- Ensure overall regional sales budgets are achieved.
- Minimise customer churn and negotiate retention of existing customers to meet net sales targets.
- Lead growth of PPG Refinish via both direct and indirect distribution channels ensure a balanced approach in line with our strategy to achieve growth rates by both channels.
- Handle independent distribution customers to ensure a strategic and structured approach is taken to improve independent distribution business driving the same Miller Heiman Sales excellence methodology and pipeline management standard processes into our distributors.
- Minimum 5 years of achievement in sales or technical role in coatings / automotive / industrial industry!!
- Shown sales track record and track record in handling sales pipeline!!
- Accurate numerical reasoning, with good understanding of financial models.
- Organisational skills to compile information and for assessment and monitoring of sales and account performance
- Ability to establish relationships internally and externally to positively influence others.
- Confirmed negotiation skills
- Energy, pro-activeness, willingness to collaborate and a one team spirit
- Fully IT literate
About UsHere at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.The PPG WayEvery Single Day At PPGWe partner with customers to create mutual value.We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.We are “One PPG” to the world.We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.We trust our people every day, in every way.We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.We make it happen.We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.We run it like we own it.We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.We do better today than yesterday – everyday.We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)We are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email [email protected] values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.
Related Jobs (38)
Sales & Marketing Graduate on 13th January 2023
Technologist on 13th January 2023
In-direct Tax Accountant (Europe) on 13th January 2023
Process Safety Manager on 13th January 2023
R&D- Applicator on 13th January 2023
Territory Sales Consultant NWEST on 13th January 2023
Manufacturing Production Assistant on 13th January 2023
Sales Orderline Clerk on 13th January 2023
Product Sales Representative on 13th January 2023
Sales Assistant (FT, 39 Hours) – Bradford on 13th January 2023