Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
British Coatings Federation
- Persuade decision-makers, opinion-formers and policy-makers to act in the best interests of the coatings industry
- Target audiences would be any organisations that make decisions, take actions, or formulate policies that could help or harm the coatings industry
- Principal audiences are: parliamentarians; government officials and agencies; regional and local government agencies; trade unions, standard-setting bodies; suppliers and their organisations; customers and their organisations; trade press; other trade associations; Construction Products Association, All Party Manufacturing Group, CBI, Make UK, European commission international bodies representing the sector (CEPE, World Coatings Council).
- Available for frequent travel to London for meetings and Coventry to the BCF office
- Occasional requirement to travel to Europe to represent the BCF member interests
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary£35-£40K plus private healthcare, death in service, 25 days holiday per year plus BH