Project & Continuous Improvement Co-ordinator
- Post Date:18th February 2021 13523
- Views 28
Job Title: Project & Continuous Improvement Coordinator
Project & Continuous Improvement Coordinator – Supply Chain for Consumer Brands Group (CBG) – Europe based at our offices in the UK. The role will report into the Strategic Project & Savings team leader – Supply Chain – CBG
The Project & CI Coordinator will support in the delivery of new projects, improvments on efficiency and savings targets, for the supply partners both internal and external for the CBG business. This role will work with both the Project & Savings Team Leader, and the Supply & Demand teams, to keep complete projects and savings initiatives in the agreed timeframe.
- Project management to deliver improvements across the planning function will play a key part of the role.
- Support continuous improvement projects across Consumer Division, supplying regular updates to all stakeholders.
- Create project groups, manage open actions and track timelines in line with CBG objectives.
- Generate savings opportunities to help meet the Supply Chain savings targets, whilst drive and track business savings initiatives.
- Working with the CBG team and external stakeholders to ensure that our projects achieve the desired result.
- Responds to questions and concerns from management regarding project status and required corrective actions.
- Support reporting requirements through the business and Supply Chain team in relation to open projects and savings.
- Support demand, production and logistics administration, through improvement projects.
- Applying broad supply chain management principles and practices
- Knowledge of project management techniques and processes
- Understanding of supply chain processes and procedures including logistics & warehousing, manufacturing planning, demand and replenishment processes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Analyzing and reviewing supply chain reports
- Strong Excel abilities
- Other PC skills; Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook); SAP/JDE/Oracle or other ERP applications, Access Database etc
- Strong communicating skills, particularly in leading meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Management or Business Administration or equivalent is an advantage to the role.
- Project management certification or related profession designation will also be an advantage.
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience of working in project management
- Experience in working with manufacturing processes, productivity and efficiency measurements
- Experience using MRP/ERP systems
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $18 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
Please note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams is unable to sponsor work permits or visas.
Please note that Sherwin Williams is unable to respond to any enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies.
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law.