Product Manager – DP Colour
- Post Date:13th January 2023 14830
- Views 20
Domino Printing Sciences provides industrial printing expertise and reliable solutions to help the world’s manufacturers be sustainable and cut waste, while attracting, informing, and protecting consumers. Global manufacturers across the food and beverage, life sciences, personal care, agrochemical, and industrial sectors trust Domino to support them with innovative coding, marking, and digital printing solutions. Our products help ensure the success of manufacturers’ products by allowing them to create differentiated packaging, protect against counterfeiting, and ensure governmental and regulatory compliance. From best before dates on eggs, to serialised identifying codes on medicines, to batch codes on electronic components, to competition codes in confectionery, Domino helps to enable product safety, improved supply chain management and brand protection.
About the role
We are looking for a Global Product Manager to join the Products & Services team with responsibility for Domino’s leading Digital Colour N-Series and X-Series product lines. Working with established commercial and R&D teams this role will drive growth and profitability in this product category, which spans multiple products and life cycle phases. This role will bring the market into Domino, own the roadmap and launch innovative products into the market with energy and momentum. Typical activities include:
• Working with market facing teams to establish priority market needs.
• Creation and communication of a “market connected” roadmap with 3-year horizon, with a mature balance of market, business, and technical considerations.
• Delivery of quality inputs into development programmes, which are well researched, strong on context and data led to enable efficient and creative development.
• Support for new business opportunities with strong and clear financial business cases.
• Creation of Go-to-Market strategies & execution of engaging Launches alongside product marketing & in collaboration with regional sales organisations & marketing teams.
• Analysis of key leading business metrics, reporting on Product line performance and informing lifecycle action across the range.
• Knowledge of Digital Printing market & first-hand customer experience.
• Degree in Business/Marketing/Technical disciple.
• Experience of Product/Business/Commercial Management in B2B environment.
• Worked with development to deliver new products.
• Previous P&L accountability, financial reporting, or budgetary responsibilities (desirable).
What you can expect
As a talented individual working at Domino you can expect a competitive salary and a generous benefits package, including 25 days basic holiday (with the opportunity to buy and sell), a discretionary bonus, life insurance, medical insurance and access to the Green Car Scheme to name a few! We recognise that flexible homeworking can be beneficial and at Domino we want people to feel able to own the way they work. For many of us this, this might be coming into the office most days, just a couple of times a week, or perhaps fortnightly. What’s important is that we enable you get the best from us and for us to get the best from you, whether that’s from your home office or on site, as long as we continue to collaborate and enable great outcomes for our customers. We are a highly successful company, we’re large enough to offer career development opportunities yet small enough for your contribution to be readily recognised and rewarded. Our culture is built on our core values, Collaboration, Listening, Expertise, Ambition and Responsibility. We think Domino is a great place to work and if you join us, you’ll find yourself part of organisation which really cares about their people, as well as offering challenging and rewarding careers.
Positions may be at an advanced stage of the recruitment process and can close at any time.
Related Jobs (37)
Sales & Marketing Graduate on 13th January 2023
Technologist on 13th January 2023
In-direct Tax Accountant (Europe) on 13th January 2023
Process Safety Manager on 13th January 2023
R&D- Applicator on 13th January 2023
Territory Sales Consultant NWEST on 13th January 2023
Manufacturing Production Assistant on 13th January 2023
Sales Orderline Clerk on 13th January 2023
Product Sales Representative on 13th January 2023
Sales Assistant (FT, 39 Hours) – Bradford on 13th January 2023