- Post Date:2nd March 2021 13548
- Views 32
Farrow & Ball – Payroll Assistant
Farrow & Ball are a luxury British lifestyle brand that prides itself in creating richly pigmented paint and handcrafted wallpaper using only the finest quality ingredients and an eco-friendly water base.
Today the unique Farrow & Ball look transforms modern and traditional homes, large and small, inside and out, around the world. With more than 60 showrooms worldwide and a global network of stockists, we’ve never forgotten our local Dorset roots.
The key to our success is our passionate craftsmen, showroom teams and support functions who ensure that our customers have an excellent experience at each stage of their journey with us.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our Payroll team in Wimborne.
As the Payroll Assistant you will provide a timely, accurate and professional support service to the Payroll team and the wider business.
Key Responsibilities of Payroll Assistant:
- Preparing and submitting weekly time and attendance data for Departments across the business. Preparing reports and statistical information as required
- Submitting agency timesheets on a weekly basis in a timely and accurate manner
- Collating data and processing payroll (in-house) for c 550 Global employees, based in UK, Canada, and USA
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers to process French and German payroll
- Supporting the department with month-end processing including pension reconciliation and submission, payments to HMRC and other stakeholders
- Collating accurate data on a monthly business in line with our auditors’ requirements
- Preparing and posting accurate payroll journals in line with Management Accounts processing timetable
- Providing professional advice and support to employees on payroll or employee benefit queries
What we expect from you as Payroll Assistant
- Demonstrable experience in an in-house, high volume environment
- Excellent IT skills to include Outlook, Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of managing 3rd party bureau would be beneficial
- Knowledge of CintraIQ systems would be advantageous
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Adaptable with strong ability to prioritise own workload
- Approachable customer focused mindset, whilst maintaining confidentiality
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Logical thinking
- Solutions orientated and confident to approach new tasks
- Must be prepared to work as part of a team and assist or carry out other duties during periods of high workload, sickness, holidays and emergencies
What you can expect from us
- A competitive salary, reviewed annually based on individual performance
- 24 days’ annual leave which increases with length of service (plus bank holidays)
- Group Pension Scheme, matched by F&B
- Generous staff discount on F&B products
- Access to Perkbox, our retail discounts platform
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 support
- Employee Share Plan
- Company Sick Pay
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Life Assurance
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loans for travel
- Free tea and coffee
- Free onsite parking at our head office
We are an equal opportunities employer.