- Post Date:12th August 2020
- Views 129
- Salary Commensurate With ExperienceCareer Level AdvancedExperience Advance d
- Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Role & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Technical Manager, the position will consist of performing R&D including literature search, sample formulation and analysis. You will perform New Product Development from background review to hand-over to the sales department for commercialisation, including production of New Products.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Development of polymers/chemicals
- Provide Technical support to existing and new customers
- Production and Sales functions
- Support Technical and Sales functions at customers as required
- Support Technical Manager with regulatory affairs compliance for new product development, including technical data sheets, SDS and product stewardship documents.
- Attend appropriate exhibitions/conferences/seminars both within the UK and overseas.
This role would suit a candidate with appropriate experience in a similar manufacturing environment, working with polymers or chemicals.
- Degree qualified in Polymer Science, Materials Science, Chemistry
- Appropriate, suitable experience in polymer processing or chemical processing
To apply please contact Jason Hutchison
0044 (0) 1789 207070
Related Jobs (9)
District Operations Manager – North West – Morecambe on 17th July 2020 Full Time