- Post Date:5th February 2021 13442
- Views 40
As a Metal Processor, you will load/unload/mask parts on the production line according to schedule and instructions as per IATF 16949. Also you will have to understand the packaging process and ensure parts are packed identified accurately according to instructions.
- Performs basic visual inspection for rust or damage and follows all applicable reject procedure.
- Ensures all racks and tooling are suitable and safe for use.
- Contribute to team members on-the-job training and orientation.
- Participates in problem solving and process improvement to correct failures to meet customer commitments or plant metrics and performance.
- Promotes and utilises 5-S Standards for the line to improve efficiency, cleanliness, and safety.
- Understands and aligns with all EHS procedures.
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write and speak simple sentences
- Basic maths skills required!
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardised situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Ability to lift and /or move up to 5 Kilos, frequently lift and/or move up to 12 Kilos and occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 Kilos
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Related Jobs (26)
- Technical Service Technician (Ink) – North Bristol on 2nd March 2021 Full Time