- Post Date:25th March 2021 13632
- Views 82
As a Metal Processor, you will load/unload/mask parts on the production line according to schedule and instructions as per IATF 16949. Also you will have to understand the packaging process and ensure parts are packed identified accurately according to instructions.
- Performs basic visual inspection for rust or damage and follows all applicable reject procedure
- Ensures all racks and tooling are suitable and safe for use
- Contribute to team members on-the-job training and orientation
- Participates in problem solving and process improvement to correct failures to meet customer commitments or plant metrics and performance
- Promotes and utilises 5-S Standards for the line to improve efficiency, cleanliness, and safety
- Understands and aligns with all EHS procedures
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write and speak simple sentences
- Basic maths skills required!
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardised situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Ability to lift and /or move up to 5 Kilos, frequently lift and/or move up to 12 Kilos and occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 Kilos