Junior Data Analyst - Birstall
- Post Date:9th February 2021 13462
- Views 21
Junior Data Analyst
As a Junior Data Analyst, you will facilitate the deployment of business excellence within PPG Architectural Coatings. Your role will involve analysing data sources to provide insights, in order to increase efficiency and improve processes.
- Support in reviewing and validating data sources.
- Investigate data to identify trends, patterns and possible issues.
- Help the management team to use findings to improve processes, increase efficiencies and support decision making.
- Creation of dashboards to supervise progress and visualise data.
- Creation of reports and presentations to proffer findings and recommendations.
- Proficient user of Excel, confident with the use formulas, queries and pivot tables!
- Good proven understanding of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to investigate data, find trends and provide insightful recommendations.
- A keen eye for detail with a strong focus on ensuring data accuracy.
- Ability to optimally handle a competing set of daily changing priorities.
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Related Jobs (16)
- Technical Service Technician (Ink) – North Bristol on 2nd March 2021 Full Time
- Industrial Placement – Data Science Engineer Innovation Incubator on 9th February 2021 Full Time