Global Product Manager
- Post Date:21st December 2022 14774
- Views 21
The Global Product Manager, takes responsibility for the management of all products within a key product category. They will champion the product portfolio at every stage of their life cycle including new and existing product development, category management, compliance, quality, packaging and pricing. The job holder will closely monitor sales performance and through a deep understanding of the market and competitor activity, will devise and execute an annual plan to achieve the budgeted sales growth. They will work in close collaboration with other functions and will lead a wide range of cross functional projects including the development and launch of new products.
- Work closely with Research and Development (R&D), supply chain and external agencies to project manage an agreed pipeline of new products from idea through to launch using the StageGate process.
- Gather as much market intelligence and end user insights as possible to help identify further improvements to our range either through existing product development or NPD.
- Use internal master data and various sales reports to analyse and monitor sales and profitability of both new and existing products across both consumer and professional channels and be pro-active in developing initiatives that ensure sales targets are achieved
- Work closely with the Artwork & Packaging Design Co-ordinator to either create new artwork or manage any labelling changes to existing products, ensuring 100% accuracy
- Champion the products within their product category and work closely with the sales team and the brand and communications team to ensure both new and existing products are fully supported.
- Manage the successful implementation of changes agreed to the existing range of products by leading various cross functional project teams and ensuring that the objectives and timelines agreed are achieved.
- Regularly present product and project updates to internal stakeholders.
- Work within agreed spend budgets.
· Minimum 3 years Product Management experience in either B2C or B2B business.
· Ability to engage and lead others and manage complex projects.
· Analytical and commercially driven with a high attention to detail and accuracy.
· Enthusiastic and self-motivated with a sense of urgency and a desire for excellence.
· Ability to multi-task. Highly organised and reliable.
· Able to prioritise and work calmly under pressure to achieve deadlines.
· Good team player with strong interpersonal skills.
· Numerate, analytical and IT literate.
· Degree qualified or higher in a relevant subject.
UPOL is an Axalta company. Axalta Coating Systems Ltd. (“Axalta,” or the “Company”), is a leading global manufacturer, marketer and distributor of high-performance coatings systems. With over a 150-year heritage in the coatings industry, Axalta is known for manufacturing high-quality products with well-recognized brands supported by market-leading technology and customer service.
Over the course of the Company’s history, Axalta has remained at the forefront of the industry by continually developing innovative coatings technologies designed to enhance the performance and appearance of customers’ products, while improving the customer’s productivity and profitability. Axalta’s diverse global footprint of 50 manufacturing facilities, four technology centers, 47 customer training centers and more than 14,000 team members allows the Company to meet the needs of customers in over 130 countries. Axalta serves its customer base through an extensive sales force and technical support organization, as well as through approximately 4,000 independent, locally-based distributors. The Company’s scale and strong local presence are critical to its success, allowing leverage of the technology portfolio and customer relationships globally while meeting customer demands locally.
Axalta operates its business in two operating segments Performance Coatings and Transportation Coatings, serving four end markets, including Refinish, Industrial, Light Vehicle and Commercial Vehicle, across the following four regions North America, EMEA, Latin America and Asia-Pacific.
For more information visit axaltacoatingsystems.com and follow us @axalta on Twitter and on LinkedIn.
Related Jobs (38)
Sales & Marketing Graduate on 13th January 2023
Technologist on 13th January 2023
In-direct Tax Accountant (Europe) on 13th January 2023
Process Safety Manager on 13th January 2023
R&D- Applicator on 13th January 2023
Territory Sales Consultant NWEST on 13th January 2023
Manufacturing Production Assistant on 13th January 2023
Sales Orderline Clerk on 13th January 2023
Product Sales Representative on 13th January 2023
Sales Assistant (FT, 39 Hours) – Bradford on 13th January 2023