Expertise Color Engineer (m/f/d)
- Post Date:6th January 2023 14811
- Views 70
About the company
Dating back over 150 years, Beckers is a true pioneer in providing unique, high-quality solutions that answer coating needs across many sectors. We are a solid global company, present in 24 locations in 18 countries. With more than 1,800 employees, we are always ready to help our customers expand their horizons. We are constantly searching for new ways to improve our offers and raise our customers’ competitiveness while protecting people and planet.
Who you will work with
Reporting to the Operations, the “Color Expertise” unit has two main missions: the development and control of the Color Chain (tools dedicated to color measurement) applied to the field of industrial painting, and the expansion of the Beckry®Mix system (paint manufacturing by mixing).
This team is the group’s true reference for the Beckry®Mix system and colorimetry. Its expertise is recognized on the different sites of the Beckers group, as well as at our customers’.
Your responsibilities and deliverables
- Management of Beckry®Mix projects: optimization and research of technical solutions; installation, training, and assistance to internal and external users worldwide.
- Optimization of color chain tools and support to users; creation and maintenance of pigment databases; guaranteeing the choice and reliability of measurement systems.
- In charge of colorimetry studies in response to customer or internal requests (including using our Beckry®Vista tool).
- Chemical Engineer or equivalent experience with color and/or chemical background
- Ability to transmit knowledge
- Availability, team spirit and sense of contact
- Strong interest in computer science
- Ability to manage projects involving cross-functional teams
- Fluent English, another language would be appreciated
Are you interested in joining Beckers Group and shape the future with your expertise? Please apply here on LinkedIn with your CV (in English language only). We are curious to meet you!
Beckers Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Related Jobs (37)
Sales & Marketing Graduate on 13th January 2023
Technologist on 13th January 2023
In-direct Tax Accountant (Europe) on 13th January 2023
Process Safety Manager on 13th January 2023
R&D- Applicator on 13th January 2023
Territory Sales Consultant NWEST on 13th January 2023
Manufacturing Production Assistant on 13th January 2023
Sales Orderline Clerk on 13th January 2023
Product Sales Representative on 13th January 2023
Sales Assistant (FT, 39 Hours) – Bradford on 13th January 2023