Energy Global Market Manager
- Post Date:2nd March 2021 13559
- Views 45
THIS ROLE CAN BE BASED ANYWHERE WITHIN THE EMEAI REGION****
Core Responsibilities And Tasks
- Assure the Energy product portfolio is optimized to meet current needs to provide for new business opportunities.
- Develop and validate value propositions/case studies in order to provide strong leadership in the Energy market segment pricing policy
- Partner with other leaders and functions within General Industrial business unit and various Sherwin facilities to resolve issues relating to product, cost, service and quality
- Work closely with Marketing Communication to create actionable content to position Sherwin-Williams as the preferred coatings supplier in the industry.
- Develop and maintain strong customer and industry relations to assure vitality of the business and to increase market penetration
- Support the globalization of the Energy market. Work with global technical, sales and marketing teams to develop/transfer Energy products to meet the needs of the regions.
- Help to develop and implement strategies and tactics for profitable sales growth of the Energy segment
- Enhance utilization of assets (human, materials and equipment) and facilitate alignment with business strategy and needs
- Assist, advise and guide the GI Leadership Team on Energy Segment related trends and issues
- Segmentation of markets ( Interior Mirror, Solar Mirror, Transformer & Enclosure, Busbar, Wind, EV batteries) and customers
- Support the GI Sales organization within sales process at a tactical account level through targeting, lead generation, sales tool development, pricing guidance, and collaborative selling.
- Become Subject Matter Expert on segment insights, trends and segment products.
- Drive specification and approval of Sherwin-Williams products.
- Support development of proposals and presentations to key customers.
- Provide competitive intelligence and positioning guidance
- Be actively involved in industry associations.
- Translate Voice of Customer, Voice of Industry and Voice of Sherwin into clearly defined technical project plans.
- Act as project manager from inception to launch of new product development project
- Provide customer-focused direction for Technical
- Working in concert with PCG Marcom – Act as Energy Product’s segment/product expert and provide thought leadership in support of the creation of effective sales and marketing tools, collateral, and events
- Design and deliver market and product training, both internally and externally.
- MBA or equivalent
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous sales and/or marketing experience in B2B required – this has to be in coatings.
- Proven experience and background in coatings business.
- Extensive years of industry experience within the coatings energy sector.
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $18 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
At Sherwin-Williams, we’re proud of the company we keep — our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
Please note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams is unable to sponsor work permits or visas.
Equal Opportunity An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
- Please note that Sherwin Williams is unable to respond to any enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies**
Related Jobs (33)
- Part Time – Territory Sales Consultant – 24hrs a week on 30th March 2021 Part Time