Ecommerce Content Administrator
- Post Date:2nd December 2022 14706
- Views 53
Farrow and Ball – Ecommerce Content Administrator, WimborneWe are currently looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join our Ecommerce team in Wimborne as an Ecommerce Content Administrator. We are offering this position on a full-time basis, working hybrid based.Farrow & Ball is a luxury British lifestyle brand that prides itself in creating richly pigmented paint and handcrafted wallpaper, using print methods dating back 300 years and the finest quality ingredients.The unique Farrow & Ball look transforms modern and traditional homes, large and small, inside and out. Established in Dorset in 1946, we have grown over the last 75 years and now proudly have 60 showrooms worldwide with a global network of stockists.The key to our success is our passionate craftsmen, showroom teams and support functions who ensure that our customers have a positive, engaging experience at every stage of their journey with us.As the Ecommerce Content Administrator, you will be, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of our products on the website, helping our customers to purchase with confidence, whilst constantly improving their online F&B experience. You will also work closely with the wider eCommerce team, the brand team, and creative studio to execute international campaigns on the website.What we expect from you as the Ecommerce Content Administrator.Key Responsibilities:
- Guardian of our products, ensuring they are presented perfectly across the B2C and B2B sites (product descriptions, imagery, upsells, etc.).
- Maintaining the B2C and B2B website content via the content management system (Optimizely), implementing international campaigns and experience improvements across the site.
- Investigating and reporting any issues that arise on the eCommerce site, raising tickets and following up with third party support and internal teams through to resolution.
- Responding to web queries and requests from the wider business, resolving issues or signposting to relevant support.
- Maintenance and optimisation of the product delivery options and pricing.
- Assisting with testing of website improvement updates, in conjunction with the IT team and third-party support.
- Working with Analytical and Optimisation tools to run reports and define website changes/improvements.
- Occasional requirement to cover email marketing responsibilities.
- HTML and web design experience is a plus.
- A confident user of Microsoft packages especially Excel.
- Conscientious with an exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Proactive, tenacious & highly motivated.
- A keen interest in digital/eCommerce trends and a passion for improving user experience.
What You Can Expect From Us
- 24 days’ annual leave (increasing with length of service) plus bank holidays
- Annual salary reviews, based on individual performance
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Generous staff discount on F&B products
- Access to Perkbox, our retail discounts platform
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 support
- Health Cash Plan
- Company Sick Pay
- Group Pension Scheme, matched by F&B
- Life Assurance
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loans for travel
At Farrow & Ball we are committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our people, with an aim to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers. Applicants will be considered for employment based only on skills/experience and never based off of race, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or family status, including pregnancy.
Related Jobs (38)
Sales & Marketing Graduate on 13th January 2023
Technologist on 13th January 2023
In-direct Tax Accountant (Europe) on 13th January 2023
Process Safety Manager on 13th January 2023
R&D- Applicator on 13th January 2023
Territory Sales Consultant NWEST on 13th January 2023
Manufacturing Production Assistant on 13th January 2023
Sales Orderline Clerk on 13th January 2023
Product Sales Representative on 13th January 2023
Sales Assistant (FT, 39 Hours) – Bradford on 13th January 2023