- Post Date:2nd December 2022 14704
- Views 52
Farrow and Ball – Ecommerce Analyst, Wimborne (Hybrid)
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join our Ecommerce team in Wimborne as an Ecommerce Analyst. We are offering this position on a full-time, hybrid basis.
Farrow & Ball is a luxury British lifestyle brand that prides itself in creating richly pigmented paint and handcrafted wallpaper, using print methods dating back 300 years and the finest quality ingredients.
The unique Farrow & Ball look transforms modern and traditional homes, large and small, inside and out. Established in Dorset in 1946, we have grown over the last 75 years and now proudly have 60 showrooms worldwide with a global network of stockists.
The key to our success is our passionate operations teams, showroom teams and support functions who ensure that our customers have a positive, engaging experience at every stage of their journey with us.
Digital platforms and apps are now a key part of the decorating process with millions of people using the Farrow & Ball website to find inspiration for their projects. We provide ideas, advice and the ability to purchase directly from our website and must ensure we create an enjoyable and effortless experience for our customers.
Data and Insight is at the heart of the Ecommerce Team and drives decision making. Data is one of our biggest assets and we use it to find opportunities for improvement while working alongside our colleagues in Brand and Creative to test and validate new and better experiences for our shoppers.
As the Ecommerce Analyst you will gain experience working in a fast-paced environment within ecommerce, digital, marketing, and creative workstreams, reporting into the Ecommerce Data and Analytics Manager. This is a fantastic starting point for a career in ecommerce and marketing. Full training will be provided for an exceptional candidate who embodies the key attributes that would make them a passionate and successful Data Analyst.
What we expect from you as an Ecommerce Analyst.
- Analysing and delivering actionable insight to the Ecommerce, Creative and Marketing teams at Farrow & Ball.
- Developing an expert knowledge of ecommerce data within the business, how it works and how to use it.
- Providing data and analysis to stakeholders on ecommerce and digital performance.
- Helping to embed a self-serve data culture within the business by setting up reports for stakeholders and training them on how to use analytics tools to get the insights they need.
- Supporting the onsite analytics function for our multiple territories, ensuring key data platforms and core reporting dashboards are set up effectively and maintained.
- Supporting Ecommerce Data & Analytics Manager to deliver the ecommerce data strategy.
- A degree in a related subject such as Mathematics, Statistics, Marketing or Business Studies
- Strong numerical skills and demonstrable analytical experience (can be as part of degree).
- Intermediate/expert Excel skills.
- No direct experience of a similar role is necessary. All training will be provided, and it is more important that you possess the key behaviours and attributes we are looking for.
- Keen interest in learning and expanding data knowledge; including analysis, customer segmentation, data storage and new platforms.
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- Attention to detail and a recognition of the importance of accuracy.
- Open-minded with good communication skills and a desire to work collaboratively with direct team members and other business functions such as IT, Finance and Marketing.
- Structured and organised self-starter.
- Experience using Google Analytics, BI, Email Service Providers and/or Customer Data Platforms is desirable
- Experience working with dashboarding tools such as Power BI, Tableau and Google Data Studio is desirable
What you can expect from us
- 24 days’ annual leave (increasing with length of service) plus bank holidays
- Annual salary reviews, based on individual performance
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Generous staff discount on F&B products
- Access to Perkbox, our retail discounts platform
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 support
- Health Cash Plan
- Company Sick Pay
- Group Pension Scheme, matched by F&B
- Life Assurance
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loans for travel
At Farrow & Ball we are committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our people, with an aim to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers. Applicants will be considered for employment based only on skills/experience and never based off of race, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or family status, including pregnancy.
Related Jobs (38)
Sales & Marketing Graduate on 13th January 2023
Technologist on 13th January 2023
In-direct Tax Accountant (Europe) on 13th January 2023
Process Safety Manager on 13th January 2023
R&D- Applicator on 13th January 2023
Territory Sales Consultant NWEST on 13th January 2023
Manufacturing Production Assistant on 13th January 2023
Sales Orderline Clerk on 13th January 2023
Product Sales Representative on 13th January 2023
Sales Assistant (FT, 39 Hours) – Bradford on 13th January 2023