- Post Date:2nd March 2021 13557
- Views 58
Farrow & Ball – E-Commerce Executive, Wimborne
Farrow & Ball are a luxury British lifestyle brand that prides itself in creating richly pigmented paint and handcrafted wallpaper using only the finest quality ingredients and an eco-friendly water base.
Today the unique Farrow & Ball look transforms modern and traditional homes, large and small, inside and out, around the world. With more than 60 showrooms worldwide and a global network of stockists, we’ve never forgotten our local Dorset roots.
The key to our success is our passionate craftsmen, showroom teams and support functions who ensure that our customers have an excellent experience at each stage of their journey with us.
To contribute to our success we now have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our E-Commerce team in Wimborne.
As the E-Commerce Executive, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of administrative tasks supporting the E-Commerce team, whilst gaining valuable experience into the wider E-Commerce and Marketing team functions. You will work closely with the E-Commerce Executive and Digital Experience Executive to assist with a wide range of E-Commerce tasks. You will take ownership of website queries, triaging and reacting to website related issues and updates. You will also be involved in creating, editing and maintaining website content including product and category data and imagery, as well as digital marketing and SEO content.
Key Responsibilities of E-Commerce Executive:
- Managing the Web Request email inbox – Triaging, updating customer accounts, responding to customer services
- Managing the B2B email inbox. Triaging, updating accounts, assisting with queries
- Liaising with Retail Operations to ensure Global showroom opening times are accurate in Google, Yelp, Bing and on the website
- Capturing and logging customer feedback about the website
- Day to day maintenance of products, categories and their data across the website. Ensuring a clear and easy to navigate product catalogue on the website
- Maintaining website content via the content management system (Episerver), ensuring that data is accurate and delivers value to our customers
- Maintenance and optimisation of the product delivery options and pricing.
- Working with Analytical and Optimisation tools such as Google Analytics, Hotjar and Google Optimize to run reports
- Utilising data and learnings from analytics and tests to contribute towards optimisation and user experience projects
- Testing and QA of improvements deployed to the website to ensure changes are correct and users will experience no issues
- Occasional supporting our Digital Marketing and Social Media functions
- Demonstrable experience in E-Commerce. E-Commerce in the retail sector is a plus
- Experience of E-Commerce platforms & content management systems
- Use of Google Analytics and other tools in the Google suite
- Familiarity with Photoshop, creating mock-ups, HTML and web design experience a plus
- A confident user of Microsoft packages especially Excel and Outlook
- Conscientious, creative with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Proactive, tenacious & highly motivated
- A keen interest in digital/E-Commerce trends and a passion for improving user experience
What you can expect from us
- A competitive salary, reviewed annually based on individual performance
- 24 days’ annual leave which increases with length of service (plus bank holidays)
- Group Pension Scheme, matched by F&B
- Generous staff discount on F&B products
- Access to Perkbox, our retail discounts platform
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 support
- Employee Share Plan
- Company Sick Pay
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Life Assurance
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loans for travel
- Free tea and coffee
- Free onsite parking at our head office
We are an equal opportunities employer.