Digital Marketing Executive
- Post Date:2nd December 2022 14709
- Views 67
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our Marketing team based at Crown Paints, Darwen.
You will be tasked with developing and assisting on work for social strategies and content plans whilst working with department managers for content, videography, photography, and design.
Join us and help transform a global workforce
This is your opportunity to work with the Communications Manager on the development and implementation of the communications and social media strategy whilst assisting with the planning for a 24-month rolling marketing plan.
As part of this role, you’ll create excellent customer experiences for those engaging with our digital and social media platforms – owned, paid, and earned media. You will also be involved in translating digital and social media strategy into an content packages that can be executed through the channels of our commercial partners.
- Work with the Communications Manager on the development and implementation of the communications and social media strategy
- SEO research and blog writing to support the always on plan
- Proof reading print and digital material
- Raising POs
- Assisting with planning for 24 month rolling marketing plan
- Evaluating new media opportunities
- PCA and ROI reporting – analysing data to guide future decisions
- To conduct market research in order to identify market requirements for current and future communications trends
- To analyse potential strategic partner relationships for communications strategy
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
- Implement new ideas and methods and continue to seek ways of both improving contribution to the organisation’s goals and enhancing the reputation of the company.
- Email marketing – working with the brand managers, social media and email agencies to plan emails aligned with the communications plan
- Alongside agencies, plan and execute paid digital marketing campaigns – monitoring and evaluating results
- Cross-functional working with channel teams, brand managers and agencies
- Creative with content and innovative ways to drive traffic to websites
- Input into our social media presence and development
- Overseeing/monitoring social activity for trade and retail
- Have the ability to understand brand identities and be able to translate this into tone of voice and content
- Developing and assisting on work for social strategies and content plans
- Working with department managers for content, videography, photography, design
- Ensuring all campaigns are meeting weekly/monthly targets
- Producing creative briefs for the purposes of Feed, Story and Paid Advertising assets that align with creative guidelines
- Liaising with influencers to generate UGC and influencer content
- Researching new ways to improve already-running campaigns, and implement these daily
- Weekly/Monthly calls/meetings to discuss new campaigns/events
- Contributing to the company marketing strategy on all things social
- Keeping up to date with the latest social media trends, platforms and evaluation methods
- Client management and reporting is critical in this role
- Previous experience within a Social Media Manager, marketing or communications role
- Fast learner
- Proven track record of succeeding in a target driven role
- Previous experience in a client-facing digital environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident in all forms of communications
- Strong attention to detail and great task management skills
- Excellent organisation skills and timekeeping.
Application and further information
To apply for this position, please submit your application by clicking the link to apply.
Crown Paints is one of UK’s most renown paint manufacturers and we have been manufacturing for over 200 years, with over 60 years proudly holding the Royal Warrant. However, what really sets Crown apart is the support we provide for cultural, humanitarian and scientific causes across the world through our ownership structure. Crown Paints is part of the Hempel Group, which gives our company stability and our employees extended, global career possibilities.
Related Jobs (38)
Sales & Marketing Graduate on 13th January 2023
Technologist on 13th January 2023
In-direct Tax Accountant (Europe) on 13th January 2023
Process Safety Manager on 13th January 2023
R&D- Applicator on 13th January 2023
Territory Sales Consultant NWEST on 13th January 2023
Manufacturing Production Assistant on 13th January 2023
Sales Orderline Clerk on 13th January 2023
Product Sales Representative on 13th January 2023
Sales Assistant (FT, 39 Hours) – Bradford on 13th January 2023