Customer Services Advisor (French Speaker)
- Post Date:16th March 2021 13602
- Views 32
Farrow & Ball – Customer Services Advisor (French Speaker) – Wimborne, Dorset
Farrow & Ball are a luxury British lifestyle brand that prides itself in creating richly pigmented paint and handcrafted wallpaper using only the finest quality ingredients and an eco-friendly water base.
Today the unique Farrow & Ball look transforms modern and traditional homes, large and small, inside and out, around the world. With more than 60 showrooms worldwide and a global network of stockists, we’ve never forgotten our local Dorset roots.
The key to our success is our passionate craftsmen, showroom teams and support functions who ensure that our customers have an excellent experience at each stage of their journey with us.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual who is fluent in French to join our Customer Services team in Wimborne.
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Service Advisor:
- Order processing, supporting our European stockists in all aspects of the ordering process
- Adopt a proactive approach to relationship management, ensuring stockist needs are understood, fulfilled and communicated across the business
- Demonstrate a sale through service methodology and apply commercial acumen
- Promote the company and the product with passion
- Data entry
- General administration
What we expect from you:
- Fluent in French, (both written and verbal)
- High level of accuracy and able to process efficiently
- Patience and empathy
- Friendly, articulate and professional
- Accountability and ownership
- Open minded, adaptable and team spirited
- Able to handle complaints and remain calm under pressure
As Customer Service Advisor you can expect from us:
- A competitive salary, reviewed annually based on individual performance
- 24 days’ annual leave which increases with length of service (plus bank holidays)
- Group Pension Scheme, matched by F&B
- Generous staff discount on F&B products
- Access to Perkbox, our retail discounts platform
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 support
- Employee Share Plan
- Company Sick Pay
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Life Assurance
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loans for travel
- Free tea and coffee
- Free onsite parking at our head office
We are an equal opportunities employer.