Customer Service Representative - Stowmarket
- Post Date:9th February 2021 13472
- Views 26
Customer Service Representative
Do you enjoy solving problems and working with people?
Are you looking for a career within a well-respected, expanding global company?
As a Customer Service Representative at PPG, you will provide an outstanding level of customer service to our internal and external customers, whilst having the opportunity to develop, learn and grow.
- Using your training and problem solving skills to deal with all enquiries received via telephone and email.
- Provide responsive and flexible service to customers for all order, product and technical queries.
- Take part in an in-depth skills development programme, including customer relationship building, generating sales and IT proficiency.
- Build a comprehensive knowledge of the automotive refinish business and PPG products (including using tools in practical product training!).
- Ensure all databases and information sources are kept up to date and are compliant with any legislation.
- Drive a “ONE TEAM” culture within the department and wider organisation by taking ownership, and focussing on promoting collaboration wherever possible.
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills together with a professional manner.
- A desire for personal development.
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Office tools.
- Able to prioritise workloads efficiently and appropriately in response to changing situations and timescales.
- The ability to quickly adapt in a fast-paced environment, critical thinking and problem solving skills are crucial for delivering the expectations of this role.
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Related Jobs (19)
- Technical Service Technician (Ink) – North Bristol on 2nd March 2021 Full Time