Communication & Content Manager - Birstall
- Post Date:2nd December 2022 14713
- Views 13
Communication & Content ManagerAs a Communication & Content Manager, you will be responsible for producing impactful and meaningful content to promote and engage with the Key Account audience.Key Responsibilities
- Build content that drives high engagement across multiple platforms; PR, social media, internal communications, website content, thought leadership and events.
- Listen to industry trends to identify relevant stories and content opportunities that align with global themes and objectives.
- Curate content and images from across the business, tapping into existing owned, social and third-party media to improve and extend the content resource and tailor the message to the Key Account audience.
- Identify thought-leadership opportunities and work cross-functionally to develop ideas from scratch and create proprietary content.
- Develop internal communications strategies to engage and motivate employees in alignment with Specification proposition and goals.
- Own the delivery of content and coordinate with corporate communication on social media strategy and content.
- Review, coordinate and proof-read all copy targeting Key Account market.
- Analyse social media, website and campaign performance metrics and use the insight to propose and implement action plans.
- Work with senior team members to gather data & insights and produce insightful reports. Monitoring content trends and relevant industry news.
- Educated to degree standard (preferably in Communications or equivalent) or qualified through appropriate level of experience (Crucial)!
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a strong eye for detail and creative flair (Crucial)!
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and experience in partnering with diverse and remote teams.
- Outstanding project management and organisational skills with the ability to recognise key priorities and focus efforts where it will give the best return.
- Solid understanding of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop and Final Cut (Desirable).
About UsHere at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.The PPG WayEvery Single Day At PPGWe partner with customers to create mutual value.We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.We are “One PPG” to the world.We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.We trust our people every day, in every way.We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.We make it happen.We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.We run it like we own it.We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.We do better today than yesterday – everyday.We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)PPG vision: http://corporate.ppg.com/Our-Company/PPG-Vision.aspxWe are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Related Jobs (38)
Sales & Marketing Graduate on 13th January 2023
Technologist on 13th January 2023
In-direct Tax Accountant (Europe) on 13th January 2023
Process Safety Manager on 13th January 2023
R&D- Applicator on 13th January 2023
Territory Sales Consultant NWEST on 13th January 2023
Manufacturing Production Assistant on 13th January 2023
Sales Orderline Clerk on 13th January 2023
Product Sales Representative on 13th January 2023
Sales Assistant (FT, 39 Hours) – Bradford on 13th January 2023