Communication & Content Manager
- Post Date:6th April 2021 13669
- Views 19
Communications & Content Manager
As a Communications and Content Manager within the Architectural Coatings Business Unit, you will be responsible for producing impactful and meaningful content to promote and engage with the Key Account and influencer audience.
Identifying existing content from across the organisation, you will adapt and tailor this to the specific audiences, along with creating unique and original content.
Key Responsibilities, you will:-
- Create content that drives high engagement across multiple platforms; PR, social media, internal communications, website content, thought leadership and events.
- Listen to industry and influencer trends to identify relevant stories and content opportunities that align with global themes and objectives.
- Curate content and images from across the business, tapping into existing owned, social and third party media to enhance and extend the content resource and tailor the message.
- Develop internal communication strategies to engage and motivate employees in alignment with the Specification proposition and goals; actively contributing to the marketing of the department’s services both internally and externally.
- Own the delivery of content, coordinating with corporate communication on social media strategy and content to ensure alignment and minimise overloading key channels. You will also analyse and provide reporting on campaign performance metrics, using the insight to propose and implement action plans to strengthen future performance.
- Educated to degree standard (preferably in communications or equivalent) or qualified through appropriate levels of experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a strong eye for detail, and creative flair to build the most engaging content for the audience.
- Understanding and experience of writing content across various communication channels and creating relevant content and style to ensure results.
- Outstanding project management and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise.
- Good understanding of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Final Cut.
- Self driven, and be able to work under your own initiative!
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Related Jobs (32)
- Part Time – Territory Sales Consultant – 24hrs a week on 30th March 2021 Part Time