Agronomy Manager, Agricultural Solutions
- Post Date:2nd December 2022 14697
- Views 26
BASF plc, BASF Group’s main operating company in the United Kingdom, supplies raw materials to most industries. We market a wide range of products, including chemicals, construction chemicals, agricultural solutions, dispersions and pigments, pest control solutions, plastics, polyurethanes systems, leading edge coating products, mining and water treatment chemicals. We manufacture performance chemicals, polyurethane systems and pest control solutions.ResponsibilitiesAs a member of the Field Sales team, you will promote and demonstrate BASF products to existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach, assisting them in selecting what is best suited to their needs.
- You will analyse the territory / markets potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customers value to BASF.
- You will need to plan and organise your personal sales approach to maximize return on time whilst ensuring your personal KPI’s are met.
- In addition, you will establish, develop and maintain Trusted Advisor relationships with customers based in the assigned segment to maintain current and generate new business for the company.
- You will also be responsible for the timely resolution of any product performance issues, within authority limits and corporate compliance guidelines.
- You will supply the organisation with verbal and written market insight on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- You will keep abreast of the latest agronomic practices, product developments & positioning, market conditions, business development & channel activities, customer engagement & collaborate with other functions in the Agricultural Solutions Division.
- You must possess an appropriate scientific degree (agricultural or natural sciences), as well as a comprehensive product and agronomic knowledge and a number of years of experience in the industry.
- A BASIS certificate is preferred (full training will be provided to the successful candidate if required).
- You have excellent knowledge of technical development and agronomic trends within the Agricultural industry.
- You also have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You are self motivated with excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Experience in a customer focused / influencing role is preferred.
- In addition, you have good levels of competence with software packages, in particular with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- This role is homebased Yorkshire ().
- A valid driving licence for driving in the UK is essential.
BENEFITSResponsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and “on-the-job” training as part of a committed team.At BASF we offer a total package which includes not only an attractive salary and bonus but also benefits including a defined contribution pension scheme; a share scheme; private healthcare, life insurance and a company car to name a few.We are happy to talk flexible working.BASF is committed to creating a diverse inclusive environment for all employees. We are partner with Stonewall and Wise, as part of our commitment to action on Race, LGBT and Gender. We are an equal opportunities employer. All employment decisions shall be made withoutregard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law and all recruitment assessments will be made without reference to age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status and other protected characteristics. We are keen to increase the numbers of underrepresented groups and we particularly welcome applicants from ethnic minority groups.Closing Date: 11 December 2022About UsAt BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us – in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.
Related Jobs (38)
Sales & Marketing Graduate on 13th January 2023
Technologist on 13th January 2023
In-direct Tax Accountant (Europe) on 13th January 2023
Process Safety Manager on 13th January 2023
R&D- Applicator on 13th January 2023
Territory Sales Consultant NWEST on 13th January 2023
Manufacturing Production Assistant on 13th January 2023
Sales Orderline Clerk on 13th January 2023
Product Sales Representative on 13th January 2023
Sales Assistant (FT, 39 Hours) – Bradford on 13th January 2023