About Organik Kimya
Organik Kimya's history dates back to 1924, when we were first founded as Elkasan, trading chemicals from reputable global sources.
The company, under the name of Organik Kimya, was founded in 1965, with the main focus on polymer emulsions and specialty chemicals. Our first investment as Organik Kimya was a 6.000 tons capacity plant. Over the years, with ambition to grow, our production capacity has undergone 5 expansions in the last 28 years.
In addition to our Istanbul Plant, our plant in Rotterdam, enables us to supply the western hemisphere from two key locations. Istanbul, being a very important location of economics and logistics is the base of operations. Rotterdam Plant, resides in the huge Botlek chemical complex on Rotterdam Harbor, right next to the largest bulk materials terminal in Rotterdam. Both plants are identical in the way they operate, enabling the production processes and quality assurance to be run and optimized simultaneously. The production is controlled by state-of-the-art DCS control systems. Fully automated operation ensures standard quality with every batch, regardless of the reactor or the location of the plant.